Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 31: Camp Scavenger Hunt

For day 31, I was supposed to make a path for someone to follow.

To connect this to school/camp, I made a scavenger hunt (which I had wanted to do for awhile) for the campers to complete.

I came up with 10 clues for them to follow outside.

Some of the clues included:

Elephants aren't the only things with trunks... turn left.

Don't ignore the warning signs.

Don't beat around the bush, bat around the pole.

and my personal favorite:


1...2...3...4...5...6...7...     +    Giving someone something for money    +    what you paddle a canoe with (used a picture here)


Can you figure out these clues?  The scavenger hunt leads them to a pretend treasure chest full of pirate treasure (leftover from my mom's class' pirate party) that is made from a strawberry container.


I haven't been able to try this out yet, but I can't wait to! I'll update of course.

Enjoy!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment