Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 14: Mini Album/ Book

On day 14, I was supposed to make something tiny, with the challenge to make it so small I would need a microscope to see it.

Being on vacation, I had very little options.  I pretty much had paper and pencil.

So I made a mini album using the tutorial from Echo Park Paper.  

It's a very easy tutorial involving cutting and folding, and potential gluing.  Students in grades 2 and above could probably handle this independently.  

I just made a quick booklet to try it out using a piece of notebook paper.  In the book, I wrote the instructions for making it so I could remember later.



The book could have major improvements by gluing some of the pages together and adding a cardboard or cardstock cover.

There are endless possibilities for this project in the classroom!!

Enjoy,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment