Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 24: Green Accordion Scrapbook

On day 24, the challenge was to work only with green colored materials.  This actually left a lot of options open because practically anything can be made using green.  I searched around my house for green materials and ended up making this accordion scrapbook album .




This was very very easy and the instructions were easy to remember.  I was even able to make another one for a camper the next day in about 10 minutes.  This one I was planning on using for Father's Day... I will definitely post when I have some pictures!!!

This can be used for countless things in the classroom including book reports, state projects, alphabet books, student/parent presents, or classroom photo album.

This is one of my favorite projects that I have done with the 365 book. TRY IT!!!

Enjoy.

Amy


UPDATE: 6/17/12


I finished the father's day book last night and it was a big hit today! I just added pictures of my dad and I throughout the years and some quotes as well.  I love how it turned out.  






Check out the other father's day gifts I made for him on the rest of my blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment