Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 23: Snack Container

For day 23, I was supposed to make something using the things from the recycle bin.

I found this funny because I feel like everything I have been making has been from the recycle bin, such as the I-Spy Water Toy, Garage Toy Box, and Beer Bottle Drinking Glasses.

Oh well, a few more won't hurt.

So this day, I did a simple project that I saw on pinterest.  The idea was to take an empty coffee-mate container and put snacks in it.

I decided to use it as a rice holder, but it would be good in a primary classroom for snacks for little hands.

A very easy project!!! Will definitely make some more!



Amy

1 comment:

  1. These creamer containers are fantastic. They have a perfect pouring spout. I also use them when my milk gets down to less than half gallon. I have salt in one, baking chips in one bread crumbs in one . The possibilities are endless.

    ReplyDelete