Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 11: Continuation of 'Where I've Been' Dolls

Today I was supposed to make something I was comfortable with using my non-dominant hand.  I took this opportunity to finish cutting and laminating my map people.

I also added little labels to the bottom.



I'm really excited about these and they turned out really well! 

The challenge of the day definitely wasn't my favorite... it took twice as long to do this long and boring project (cutting out a bunch of girls isn't easy with my dominant hand, so this was extra annoying), but I'm glad I got a chance to finish this!

Okay, well it will never really be finished, will it? I'm adding Texas on there next month and I am still missing quite a few countries and states (I used the maps from the atlas I had).

Enjoy!!



Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment