Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Day 40: Feel Better Bug

Today, the challenge was to make something out of yarn.

It would have been easy to knit something I've done a million times before, but instead I decided to try something different.

In coming up with crafts for camp, I came across these yarn bugs from makingfriends.com and decided that one of the weekly projects would be making these feel better bugs for children in the hospital.

These bugs are adorable, extremely easy to make, and can be made for anything!

I didn't have any green yarn, so I made a feel better bug out of blue yarn and made it a sad/feel better bug for someone who is 'blue'.

How adorable, right?


There are tons of ways to use these little bugs in the classroom... they could decorate the classroom for different themes, the kids could make them as a fundraiser or as a gift to students who are sick.

What can you come up with?

No comments:

Post a Comment